Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zachary Hoffmann Blog Post 3

4) Draw on your own experience or the experience of someone you know and describe an incident when you or your friends did or did not choose to help someone in a crisis.

I might be doing this one wrong because this isn't about me helping or not helping someone else its about people not helping me.

I was driving home from Tampa recently and was almost home. It was raining out. I went to switch lanes because I was in the left lane and someone was coming up fast behind me. When I went into the right lane it was an uneven lane and one of my tires lost traction. I started spinning in my mothers Ford Expedition and ended up flipping it. One person did stop and help but that was it. Everyone else just kept driving on. Maybe it was because it was raining or they just assumed that the other guy had it under control, even though for all they know he could have been involved with the crash too, but only one person stopped.

3 comments:

  1. You were lucky that one person did stop. You needed to answer all four questions to get the full points, Zach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, accidents stink glad your alright but you didn't answer all four questions good post though none-the-less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky man! I really do think only 1 in a whole bunch would have stopped because people are to preoccupied with their lives and do not want to be a part of other people's problems.

    ReplyDelete